Friday 16 December 2011

7 Things I have Learned About Blue-Collar Work


  1. It sucks
  2. Be polite to everyone and your job will be much easier
  3. It's a lot more fun to work with people who don't care too much about their jobs
  4. Canadian winters are not terribly compatible with construction
  5. Coffee is essential
  6. Nobody seems to understand that radio stations exist which don't just play the top 40 songs
  7. Blue-collar work (at least in construction) is dirty. I hate being dirty
  8. The vocabulary of most workers is about Grade 7 level, just with more swearing
---------------------------------------------------------------

I've decided that I don't like the name of my blog. It was made in haste and was a desperate attempt to sound original. Alas.

No comments:

Post a Comment