Friday 14 October 2011

The Future of Good Wildebeest

As is evident, I haven't really been updating this blog very frequently. This is because it started as a travel blog, and as I am no longer traveling, there is nothing to blog about.

So, what should I do with this blog? Should it be a creative blog? Should I blog about my daily life? Or write fantasy stories starring my guinea pig? I need suggestions. Ask your friends, and try and give me some feedback about what I should do with my blog.

Thanks,
Josh

4 comments:

  1. A day in the life of Josh would be good -- the dramatic search for a job or if you have found one already, the adventures of a [ABC] store clerk/waiter/barista. Throw in a few stories on the quest for mobility -- to drive or not to drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose I could just turn it into a personal blog, but wouldn't that be a bit boring? I don't think people really care about what I do on a day to day basis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it should be fantasy stories about your guinea pig. You could throw in some chapters about your cousin Julie's dwarf hamsters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adventures of dwarf hamsters and a guinea pig. Man, that could be BIG. Or little.

    ReplyDelete