Saturday 13 August 2011

The Singapore Flyer

With a diameter of 150 meters, the Singapore Flyer is the largest Ferris Wheel in the world. So, along with my Aunt, Uncle and cousins, I took a half hour ride.

The Singapore Flyer.

Our capsule.

I mean, there isn't really much else to say, so here's a few pictures I took of Singapore while being way to far up in the air.



See those dome things? Yeah, they'll be in a future blog.


How did that handsome fellow get in my picture?

And here's a picture of the tropical garden that the design people thought it would be a good idea to have underneath the wheel. Because in Singapore you're allowed to just sort of set up a tropical garden wherever and it'll look good.

5 comments:

  1. JOSH CHAPMAAAAN! ITS YOUR OLD PAL MATT! u got like emails or somethin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assuming you're the Matt who just quit Facebook, my email is joshchpmn@gmail.com. Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. The pictures in this blog remind me of the title sequence of the new Sherlock Holmes BBC tv show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you reading the rest of the blog too?

    ReplyDelete